Treat Moms to unforgettable experiences at Marriott Bonvoy portfolio of hotels
SINGAPORE, 20 April 2023: As Mother's Day approaches, it's time to start thinking about how to show the special women in our lives just how much we appreciate them. And what better way to do that than by treating them to a month of unforgettable experiences? Here is a selection of Mother’s Day offers at the Marriott Bonvoy portfolio of hotels in Singapore to consider for this special occasion.
Idyllic Escapade at W Singapore Sentosa Cove
W Singapore Sentosa Cove has lined up special promotions to celebrate and honour all the amazing moms out there:
- W T Time Experience at WOOBAR: Mother’s Day afternoon tea featuring High Tease special afternoon tea offering. Available from 8 to 14 May at $58++ per person.
- Mother’s Day Brunchscape: a decadent International spread featuring a seafood bar, perfectly roasted meats and brunch classics, including an array of house-made desserts to satiate the sweet tooth. This special brunch session comes complete with live DJ and entertainers. Available on 14 May, 12 to 3pm, from $158++ per person.
- Mother’s Day Spa Package: begin the weekend with a luxurious foot bath ritual before indulging in a full-body massage to ease tension and experience deep relaxation. The 120 minutes session is available on 13 and 14 May only at $285++ (usual price $360++) per person.
For more information and to book, visit:
Mother’s Day Brunch: https://wsingapore.co/MothersDayBrunch
Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea: https://wsingapore.co/MothersDayAfternoonTea
Mother’s Day Spa Package: https://wsingapore.co/MothersDaySpa
Room Packages: https://wsingapore.co/offers
Pampering Treats at The Westin Singapore
The Westin Singapore brings pampering to the forefront with these Mother’s Day treats for mom!
Mom’s care package with SIGI Skin at Lobby Lounge: For the month of May, The Westin Singapore invites award-winning skin care brand, SIGI Skin for a meaningful collaboration to pamper all mums with a SIGI Skin-themed Seafood Afternoon High Tea set featuring superfood ingredients, such as matcha, macqui berry, chia seed, acacia, grape seed oil and soy, that are also used in their products. The restaurant will also be giving away one goodie bag worth S$43 for every Afternoon Tea reservation, consisting of SIGI Skin’s multi award-winning products of one mini Dream Capsule Daily Overnight Sleeping Mask, one Tea Tox mask sheet and a 10% savings voucher. While stocks last.
On 14 May, the first 15 reservations will be entitled to a one mini self-care kit worth S$59! Perfect for travelling, the mini self-care kit consists of one Dream Capsule Overnight Sleeping Mask, one Morning Glow Sunscreen and one Kaleanser Face Wash.
The SIGI Skin Seafood Afternoon Tea is priced at S$148++ for two persons, inclusive of two glasses of Champagne or TWG cocktail.
For reservations, please visit https://www.lobbyloungesingapore.com/.
Celebrate Special Mom-ments with a delightful feast at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
Choose from a specially curated authentic Cantonese menu or a laid-back afternoon brunch to shower Mom with all the love and appreciation that she deserves.
- Exquisite Mother’s Day 7-course set menu at Wan Hao Chinese Restaurant : featuring a line-up of nourishing dishes such as Double-Boiled Cordyceps Flower Herbal Soup with Fish Maw, Pan-Fried Taiwan Barramundi with Black Truffle White Sauce, Stewed 5-Head Abalone with Crispy Chicken Rice and Asparagus, and more. Make this occasion extra special with wine pairing, at $14++ per glass for a choice of house red, white or sparkling. Available from 12 to 14 May at $118 per person.
- Sumptuous Mother’s Day Brunch at Crossroads Buffet: captivate Mom’s heart with a buffet spread brimming with over 80 items including premium dry-aged John Stone Irish beef - crowned as the very best in the world. Seafood on Ice includes favourites like Snow Crab Leg, Poached Lobster, Crayfish, Black Mussel, Prawn and you can choose to have it in a classic seafood boil at the Fisherman’s Pot station, paired with a special caviar sauce. What’s more? Surprise mom with a gift on the house – receive a complimentary TWG Tea sachet and a stalk of rose. Available 14 May, from $98++ per adult and $49++ per child.
For dining reservations, please visit http://www.wanhaochineserestaurant.com/ or https://www.crossroadssg.com, or call 6831 4605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Appreciating mom with Peranakan Heritage Cuisine at Sky 22, Courtyard by Marriott Singapore Novena
Relish comforting flavours with quintessential Peranakan classics at Sky22, Courtyard by Marriott Singapore Novena, with dishes featuring a myriad of flavours, spices and aroma. Guests may opt to have a set dinner for two or four persons that includes a range of starters, soups, mains and desserts. The twist to this set menu is that dishes are served for communal dining and sharing, reminiscent of a dining experience at home with the family.
Peranakan classics fine-tuned for the modern palette include appetisers such as marinated Kurobuta pork skewers Satay and Ngoh Hiang, mains like Pongteh and Curry Chicken Kapitan and traditional desserts of Sugee Almond Butter Cake and Bubur Cha Cha. The set menu for 2 is priced at $38++ per person while the set menu for 4 is priced at $35++ per person.
For Sky22 reservations, please visit https://www.opentable.sg/r/sky22- or call 6378 2040 or email email@example.com for more information.
Name: Hwee Peng Yeo
Organization: Glodow Nead Communications